Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Host cannot Unmute

Hi,I hope someone can help We have a big meeting planned for tomorrow and we are currently running a test. We are using my account. The person I want to make the Host for the meeting cannot unmute on her computer. She can log on using her phone and ...

iphone video too narrow for others to view

Hello, I share my flipped video from the zoom app on my iphone 13 so other participants can observe a location virtually. However, the video that appears for others on the zoom meeting is very narrow-it takes up about one third of my zoom square. Is ...

Logitech C920E Webcam Issues

After adjusting the input method, video settings and testing on other apps, the screen keeps flashing green/white for viewers and the host of the meeting when using the Logitech C290e Business Webcam on macOS. It only seems to be happening on Zoom an...

Language comes in a strange code

Whenever I have zoom meetings, the names of some of our audiences are 'broken'. Most of them come in Korean names, and I thought that it could be a language error, but there are others whose Korean names still show very well in the zoom meetings. I'm...

Recurring meeting end date discrepency

I am a teaching on zoom. I extended my meeting end date until June, but when I go in to see my meeting details, it says my last meeting will be on January 9. I saved my edits. So, I have two different end dates for the same meeting, depending on what...

PatB789 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not able to add a virtual background image

I want to always use a background still image, without a green screen. I have the basic plan. I have a 2020 M1 MacBook Air, using OS14. I have enabled virtual backgrounds, but when I navigate to settings, there is no virtual backgrond option or tab. ...

abie by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocked by "JOIN FROM BROWSER" statement to join meeting

After I you collected my first monthly subscription payment, I tried to join a meeting of which I was pre-registered, and I was blocked by JOIN FROM BOWSER. I tried several times thereafter using the browser, and I got the same blockage. What should ...