Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem accessing account via browser

hello gentleman,I'm having trouble accessing my account's admin panel zoomThe screen is flickering with an error message (Zoom is temporarily unavailable to display this page.) and I can't do anything, it won't let me access anything.I was in the pro...

Cap Sizes for Self-Select Breakout Rooms

Does anyone know if you can cap self-select breakout room to a certain number of people. Can I cap it at 10 and force participants to choose a different one once full

SBD by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording 720p local

I have made all the necessary settings in the my profile.The webcamera and internet connection meet all the conditions for HD 720p how can the webcamera recording for 720p or 1080p

Zoom not working on new Mac Studio with Studio Monitor

Hi - spent some time both with Apple and Zoom support - I'm having a problem with video in Zoom on my new Mac Studio with Studio monitor. The video freezes, or has ridiculous latency. I don't have this problem with FaceTime so it appears limited to Z...

GPK by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio during iPhone Screenshare

Hi Smart People! I have a need to screen share my iPhone during zoom meetings. One thing I've noticed is that when it's being shared, the audio from the iphone (for instance if it receives a notification) is played through my computer, rather than th...

New Registration Flow - major issues

Has anyone else experienced major registration issues after having the new registration flow enabled? The new flow was enabled on my account yesterday and it resulted in nothing but a bumble of issues with my students not being able to access my clas...

Resolved! Seeking a log of my zoom meetings

I have a personal zoom account. I am seeking a log of all zoom meetings I had in April 2022 for billing purposes. I have searched online and found that I should log onto zoom online and follow these links: Admin - Reports - User Activity Reports - Op...

Basic/Free Accounts – New Limit for 1:1 Meetings

Effective today, May 2, 2022, new limits are in effect for 1:1 meetings in Zoom Basic/Free accounts. Zoom has announced that the time limit for 1:1 meetings in Basic/Free accounts will be set to 40 minutes, the same limit that has been in effect for ...

Ray_Harwood_0-1651506844892.jpeg
Ray_Harwood by Community Champion | Customer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program