Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Black screen when host shares screen

When I am in a zoom meeting and the Facilitator shares her screen to show us a document, my entire computer screen goes black. I can hear the participants, but not see them. They can see & hear me. This is very important for me in the volunteering I ...

muttley by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom and Polycom group 700 series codec

We have a couple of Polycom Group 700 series codecs. We are wanting to use them to dial zoom IPs and then join a Zoom call - by entering meeting ID and password through the polycom touch screen. We have a couple of Zoom IPs saved from previous sessio...

CN3 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

NO puedo entrar a reuniones en zoom

nunca antes habia tenido problemas con zoom, ahora cada vez que me envian un link de invitacion para entrarar a una sala de zoom me aparece una pantalla negra y no me deja ingresar a la sala de zoom, necesito ayuda porfavor para resolver mi problema

Recording whilst screen sharing

Hi! I am doing research using zoom and need to record the meetings to later code them (participants have agreed to them being recorded). However, when I share my screen to show them videos, Zoom only records the person who is speaking. This is a prob...

mja86 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes