Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Profile name shows "Zoom User"

I have a licensed account. But when I was on a Zoom session, it timed out after 40 minutes. When I looked at my profile, the name was "Zoom User" instead of my name with an e-mail address I've never seen before. I had to log out and log back into my ...

Screen share

I am only able to enable screensharing when I am on the meeting, is there a way I can allow screensharing when I am not there?

Pro Features Not Working In Meetings

I have a licensed account, however, licensed features are not enabled in Zoom meetings. For example, I have streaming enabled, but I don't see the button in the meeting. Same for the AI companion, the respective buttons do not appear for some reason ...

ime by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Same meeting ID

It has come to our attention that our clients are receiving the same Zoom ID for their calls, leading to cross-connections and potential confusion during meetings. This situation is impacting the smooth flow of communication and jeopardizing the inte...

Connecting Zoom to TV with mini pc and webcam

Hey,I'm trying to figure out what I need to have Zoom connected to my smart TV, I have a webcam and I want to know what mini PC I need, i need something not expensive. Would HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Mini Core i5-6500T 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Windows 11 Pro wor...

Shaked2 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom crash

Zoom crashed as I was taking an exam and recording the video to submit. I have the video, but it shows my screen frozen in the middle. Is there any way to get the full video or at least prove that it crashed so my professor doesn't think I was cheati...