Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Preventing Zoom status changes

Hello. We have Outlook linked with our Zoom phone system, and so each time a scheduled meeting time comes our statuses are automatically changing to "user is in a calendar event" which prevents us from receiving calls.Many blocked out meeting times a...

Notifications for meetings that I have canceled.

I am receiving notifications on my iphone once a week for a weekly meeting that I canceled several months ago. The meetings are not on my Google Calendar, nor are they in my meetings scheduler anymore. How can I stop the notifications?

Change email on invitation

I created a registration page using Zoom to set up a large meeting. In My meetings --> Email settings I changed the email contact (from my account email to another email address). That address appears in the body of the message as "Please submit ques...

Outlook plugin vs Addin Cancel meeting issue

We need a solution for using the Zoom Addin for Outlook vs using the plugin. We have stopped using the plugin across our client computers because it started requiring admin permissions to update itself, and there was no way for us to administrate the...

jranvcom by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Active speaker doesn't highlight me when I speak

Hello.I am trying to solve this issue but I can't find the way.When I am speaking on a Zoom meeting, the software doesn't highlight me as the active speaker. This is not a big deal when the other participants use a PC on a grid view. But many partici...

Leunam by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Icons popping up

Hi, during work meetings, without me having changed anything in the settings, suddenly the thumbs up icon pops up (apparently in response to some hand gesture that I make). At other times, baloons starts streaming from the "ceiling" of my window. The...

Igal01 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Built in Webcam flickering

I have this really bad flickering but only in Zoom. other web applications the picture is clear. I have tried an external webcam with the same results. I've updated the drivers in Zoom. Any body got a resolution for this?

DMB by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Recurring Meetings are still disappearing from schedule

This happens way too often. I'll sit down to begin hosting a recurring meeting and it is GONE. Disappeared from my schedule. It happens every few months, randomly - never the same meeting. This time, the meeting doesn't even appear in "previous" meet...

Yeti Microphone Issues

When I'm doing a Zoom call with someone else and I'm using my Blue Yeti microphone the other person can hear me, but I cannot hear them. What do I do to fix it?Thanks!

Luke04 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes