Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Help with settings

Hello everybody!I can't send appointments in Outlook calendar with a zoom invite if I am not the host. But my colleague can do that. What can be the reason? Where can I find the settings for this?Thank you for help!

Resolved! See number of participants using language interpretation

Hi there, is there a way to see during or after a Zoom Meeting how many of the meeting participants chose to make use of the language interpretation feature? This would be very helpful in order to know if this service is actually beeing used by the m...

Jan9019 by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound

I am starting my meetings but for some reason no one can hear me. Started suddenly.

Resolved! Recording a zoom and sharing screen

I made a recording in Zoom. This was not a meeting, but just a recording i did to show someone how to use the iPhone. I shared the iPhone screen, i saw it perfectly during the recording. When i played back the recording, the iPhone screen didn't show...

Attendance Report Missing

Hi! I am trying to download attendance data for the previous months but it seems that Zoom might be having some glitches or problems here. I would like to ask whether there is an alternative way to access all the missing participant's lists per meeti...

Sound very low on MSI Modern A11MU-825FR (Windows 11)

Hi everyone ! I face a very strange problem. When I use my headphones with my new PC MSI Modern A11MU-825FR, the sound of Zoom is extremly low, it's almost impossible to understand anything. However: - the sound works perfectly when I don't use zoom ...

Alavava by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25