Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How do you cast your audio to the TV?

When using chromecast to cast a webinar to a TV... How do you cast the audio with the video? In every instance I know of the audio only plays from the casting device and not through the TV speakers...

Danno by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

share screen

I have zoom on my laptop, but each time I try to share my screen in a meeting, I get a box with the options, but no SHARE button. When this happens, I have to logout of Zoom and come back in. Can anyone help?

terni by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom 5.15.3.4839 on Ubuntu Linux high CPU load

Not sure if this is the right board to report this issue - I recently upgraded my zoom from 5.12.9.367 to 5.15.3.4839 on my Ubuntu 22.04 Linux, and found that the new version of zoom keeps on using 100% CPU even during idle. After I reverted the vers...

fangq by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Freezing/Crashing

Let me preface by saying this - I run a fully stable PC I builtSpecs are -13600K Intel, not overclocked32GB DDR5 6000mhz, XMP profileRTX 4070TI, factory overclockGen 4 M.2 drives Internet is via LAN, not wifi with a stable 800mb connectionLatency hov...

Covert and Download a Recording

Hi all,I have made a recording which is saved to the local recordings. I now need to download this and can't seem to do that. It downloads in .zoom extension which I can't convert into anything and therefore can't view the audio-video recoding back. ...

S_lS by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes