Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom invite

I want to set up a recurring meeting invite for 2 days per week but at different times. Does zoo allow this option ?

Saadi by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Grain Recorder Won't Uninstall

I installed the Grain Recorder on my Mac and integrated it with my Zoom account. Then, when I decided to no longer use it, I removed it from my installed apps on Zoom, AND I uninstalled it from my computer. And yet it STILL keeps entering every Zoom ...

jennywb by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio Problem

I use ZOOM on two devices: my iphone and MacBook Pro. Everything works well on both except for the audio on my macbook. I have the latest updated software ob both but i only face audio problems on the macbook. what could be the reason for it?

Audio device fails in meeting

My USB headset is detected and selected at the start of the Zoom call and works well. But, after perhaps 5-10 minutes into the call, the audio quits, and my microphone stops working, with no notice (except for people telling me they can't hear me). I...

Changing Personal meeting topic

My topic currently reads "[My Name]'s Personal Meeting Room." Can I change the meeting topic for all my meetings instead of manually adding the topic? There is no EDIT option for this in the settings Zoom version Version: 6.0.11 (35001)

Resolved! Incorrect Cloud Storage Calculating?

We keep regularly getting emails from Zoom saying we are using 1.76 GB worth of cloud recordings, and that our account only has 1 GB of cloud storage. However, whenever I check our Zoom archive of cloud recordings, there's certainly less than 2GB tot...

Sharing documents in zoom

Hi EveryoneI'm hoping you can help with this problem. I have set up my account so that I can share files with participants in a meeting. However, when I put the document in Chat, even though it says I have been successful and I can see it, my partici...

Sharing Computer Audio

Zoom will not allow me to share computer audio. It tells me to install the Zoom audio device, but it doesn't tell me how. And it won't allow me to speak to a human being. Does anyone have any advice? I'm starting to tear my hair out.