Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! E911 LLDP with Windows client

Does anyone have lldp working with windows 10 and the zoom client? looking for the zoom client to detect the switchport/mac-address to help comply with the new e911 regulation. I know that the mac machines need a LLDP helper agent. Thanks!

Resolved! Zoom DT client call cel or analog?

Newbie. When using desktop client to call a cel (non smart phone) or analog landline phone number I get voice alert;"Sorry. The requested service is not available in your calling plan." How do I use DT client to call cel or analog numbers?Can Zoom Ph...

Voltrax by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor Network connection

Hello,I just went live with Zoom phone and am having an issue. When I call out or from ext. to ext in the office I get an error of poor Network connection and no audio. Then about 10 sec. later I get audio. This only happens in office. VPN to PSTN or...

User wants to download logs

We have a user that wants to download call logs for her team but not access all other call logs; only from her team. A call queue should work for her but she wants each person on her team to have their own individual phone numbers? What's the best so...

NP90120 by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes