Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Phone call no audio

One of our users has a recurring issue of not being able to hear someone on the phone. It happens randomly and reinstalling zoom fixes it. Its not her audio devices and the weird thing is if we do a video call it works just fine. I have pin pointed t...

LERI_IT by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Porting away from Zoom into Verizon

I was able to get all the information I needed to port my Zoom number to Verizon. I have the Verizon phone with a number that is activated. I can make calls out from this phone and the caller ID says it is the same number I had with Zoom. Unfortunate...

Locking down Call Queue

Hi Community, I wanted to know if Zoom admin had the ability to lock down the Call Queue for our users.Basically taking the ability to opt out of receiving calls from call queues they are apart of.Currently users are able to go into their settings an...

ghz by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SMS and Salesforce Integration

If the SMS is logged in the Zoom Desktop App does it sync as a Task to Salesforce?Looks like no per https://community.zoom.com/t5/Phone-System/Zoom-SMS-Salesforce-Integration-Issues-Questions/m-p/113008#M5844If the SMS is logged in SFDC via the Zoom ...

Salesforce Utility SoftPhone

I'd like to add custom Task/Activity fields to be captured, but I'm only seeing Account/Contact/Lead. It does look like I can add the Task object, but that looks to be for finding matches, not for the call task that will be logged.

Call Forward to Internal Number

A quick search didn't find anything so I am posting this for anyone who has a similar need. Some users in our office need to have phone lines covered periodically by their colleagues.One way to implement this would be to use Call Delegation but we di...

U2Sun by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes