Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Large Meeting

Si tengo pagado un Large Meeting para 500 personas, ¿puedo pagar una de 1000 en el momento de la sesióny esa se verá afectada?

Group HD video

I am the account owner (Zoom Pro One) and only user. I want to enable Group HD Video, but get a "Locked by admin" message. How do i make this happen?

Audio is not working across ALL of my devices

My audio was working just fine during a previous meeting. Then I began to host a new meeting, and audio did not work across ANY of my devices: Desktop, iPad and iPhone. I use an external mic for the Desktop, but even when switching native audio input...

Different speakers in front of presentation

Is there a way to have another speaker be in front of the presentation? I am the host of our department meetings because I manage the meetings and the slides. However, my co-host (my boss) is the actual presenter and wants his image in front of the p...

Automatic sending of invitations

Hello! I'm going through a situation that left me with doubts about scheduling meetings. Previously, when adding a meeting, the calendar could insert participants and then they would receive an automatic invitation email with the link,but currently, ...

InDEEP by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes