Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Join_url expired

Why do some join_url links stop working before 90 days?How is the lifetime for a join_url link generally set?

Alexey2 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Annotations when resharing into breakout rooms

Hi, I've recently encountered a problem with annotations. I use them for brainstorming with my students, and then send my students into breakout rooms to discuss the topic further using those annotations we made. Now when I try to share my screen wit...

Intergration of payment option via proplan for meetings

I host virtual meetups via zoom every month and looking to streamline my registration directly from my website. I currently use zoom meetings for this and use Eventbrite for registration and payment, however, I would prefer to have the transaction di...

MomJonz by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add the Ukrainian language to Zoom

I would like to bring to your attention a matter of great significance to the Ukrainian-speaking community and users in Ukraine. Currently, Zoom offers a wide range of languages for its platform, ensuring that users from various regions can engage co...

Deleted recordings

please help!I conducted a meeting on zoom 5 days ago and it was saved to my documents under the zoom folder. I know this because I was looking through the files afterwards.today I need it desperately and it is nowhere to be found. Not in the app or i...

Resolved! How long will I have access to cloud recording?

Hello, We hosted a series of meetings and shared the Zoom cloud recording links with attendees. Will the links eventually expire? I've tested links from last fall, which still seem to be working. However, I've gotten a few message about cloud recordi...

monica13 by Newcomer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! access room issue

Hello,We are having access room issues recently, the report shows 13215My colleagues wanted to access zoom to have meeting from china, but they had issues to access, only the host could access, this issue started from last Friday, what does it mean 1...