Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recurring Meeting Link users selection

I can't seem to find how when create a recurring live meeting to set up so the user can select which of the sessions they want to attend instead of having the link to all of the sessions. Or should I setup each session individually?

LBenji by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shure MV88+ on iPhone - can't hear the meeting

Hello, I have just bought and use the MV88+ external mic with my iPhone.The others can hear me clear and well. but I can't hear anyone.I can't find any option on the meeting room setting or on my audio setting (mic / speaker) during the meeting that ...

Resolved! Elegant way to pause a Meeting

Helloquite some time my meeting duration takes more time than planed and I´m searching a way to pause the meeting for a 15min. coffee bracke. I know that there is the option on security where you can "stop" the meeting to report something to zoom but...

Calvo by Community Champion | Zoom Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

List not showing all upcoming recurring Meetings

I have created a meeting ID a while ago. The ID still works fine, but it is not listed in the list of my upcoming recurring meetings. I have created another meeting ID with the same name since the older meeting is not listed. It is confusing now sinc...

zmahmud by Newcomer
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes