cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps icon not visible

cyberdoc
Newcomer
Newcomer

Ik downloaded the Kahoot app in Zoom but I don't see the Apss-icon when I start a meeting.

(I'm a single user)

6 REPLIES 6

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Make sure you go to the Settings page and switch to the Zoom Apps tab. There you can enable the Zoom Apps Quick Launch Button. Once that is done, restart the Zoom App and it should appear in your meetings. 

Thnx.

I did that already. Doesn't work.

Can I check in Zoom wether the app is properly installed?

D_P
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having the same issue.  Downloaded Webhook app from marketplace and it's nowhere to be found. 

So this was reported a year ago and still not fixed?   

Me too. Installed a timer app but the App icon doesn't display when I launch Zoom on my mac. While the App icon does appear on my iPhone and iPad, the timer itself doesn't support mobile devices. Zoom Apps quick launch button is enabled.

wendyvanh
Newcomer
Newcomer

My zoom apps used to appear on the side they no longer do. I have reset the launch button in settings and nothing happened . Help please

ScoutGill
Newcomer
Newcomer

The Clock app, unlike most built-in apps, cannot be permanently deleted from your iPhone. However, it might be hidden from your home screen or placed in a folder. Here's how to find it:-

Search:-

• Swipe down on your home screen to access Spotlight Search.
  • Type in "Clock" and see if the app icon appears.
  • If it does, tap and hold the icon to open a menu. You can choose "Add to Home Screen" to place it back on your main screen.

App Library:-

• Swipe all the way left on your home screen pages until you reach the App Library.
  • Search for "Clock" in the search bar at the top of the App Library.
  • Tap and hold the Clock app icon and drag it to any home screen page to add it back.

Still Missing? (Unlikely Scenario)

If none of the above solutions work, it's highly unlikely, but there might be a temporary software glitch. In that case:

1. Restart your iPhone. A simple restart can often resolve minor software issues.
2. Update your iPhone to the latest iOS version (Settings > General > Software Update).

If you have problem persist after trying these step, follow for more informatics instruction below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g6sXisNQno&ab_channel=TheGeekPage