Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud recording still processing

Nicola
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello

I made a recording at a meeting three days ago and it says it's still processing. Any ideas what could have gone wrong.

13 REPLIES 13

Creola
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Nicola ,

You didn't mention where you recorded the meeting but if it is in the cloud, I would recommend contacting Zoom support https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003-Zoom-technical-support.

If you recorded locally onto your computer, there is not much that can be done but you can try reprocessing the recording files as follow https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362753-Troubleshooting-failed-conversion-of-local-recor...

Nicola
Newcomer
Newcomer

I tried the zoom phone number in your first link and was told I don't have the right package to receive support that way. I have Zoom pro

ronworman
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am blown away that the only recourse to this problem is a bot (chat) or community (like this forum). How do you get someone to pay attention to this? 

BrianShiers
Newcomer
Newcomer

This is CRAP customer service.  I made a 7 minute recording on Mon 4/3 and it's STILL processing!

YunYoga2020
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi Nicola, 

Did you get it resolved? I met with same issue. 

Thanks!

Anna

alixmayer
Newcomer
Newcomer

I recorded a 1.25 hour presentation last night and it's still processing. I need this fixed ASAP. Trying to find a number.

nikiwilson
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same!  The lack of attention to this an NO WAY to contact support is inexcusable.

JudyC
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having the same issue and can't seem to find an answer as to how to fix it?  Did you ever get it resolved?  If so, how?  It's just stuck in processing and I need that recording with no where to contact Zoom to talk to anyone.

Yes, you have to end the meeting and not reconnect with the same meeting room before it's done processing. If you are on that meeting ID, you will not get the cloud recording. I had no idea. Pretty lame.

CarTesta
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi Zoom Support & Community:

I have a Zoom Pro account and I learned that it does not include talking to a Zoom Support person to help me check and resolve such an issue. I have one cloud-recorded meeting that has been "Transcribing" for days and has not been completed. What can I do to resolve this on my end?  I've tried the Knowledge Base and Chatbot but have not found what I can do to fix the problem. E.g., How to delete/stop the stuck transcribing process, and then restart it so that (hopefully) I get a completed transcription? Thank you!

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Only certain Zoom accounts and user types can submit tickets, but here is the link to do so:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/new-request?id=new_request&sys_id=cb06ab4b8702255089a37408dabb3555&ti... 

Regards

Thank you for this link, Frank. I appreciate it.  I was able to submit a web ticket requesting for assistance to check/fix the issue. Car

Hi Frank,

I'm having the same issue with a recording that is stuck in the processing. I tried the link above but it doesn't work for me. Can you suggest anything else please?

Kind regards,

Jude