Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Chat history

How the users from outside of my organization could see the chat history from previous meetings? Is it possible to activate this feature in my account settings (with license) ?

Won't launch

Have been using zoom basic for years. recently installed update. I click launch and wait and wait and iI never see the open screen. I'm on windows. I have uninstalled and reinstalled.. same problem.

dean007 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera view

I haven't ever had this problem before, but since my most recent Zoom meeting, my camera view is now rotated 90 degrees and the view is much narrower than usual. I set my camera up sideways for a temporary fix of the orientation, but the narrow view ...

Resolved! Idea: BRB Status

Regularly, people say "BRB" and then have to write "Ok Back", especially if video is off. Would be helpful to just have a "BRB" status you can flip on that shows in the participants pane and the video window that you can turn off when you are back. B...

jb12 by Newcomer
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Zoom issue

I have always set up most of my meetings as recurring. After the latest Zoom update, I cannot set up new meetings with the No Fixed Time option that is mentioned in the FAQ and troubleshooting support. Therefore, it makes me choose a date or # of rec...