cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom keeps logging me out

Mark2251
Newcomer
Newcomer

Every so often - cant seem to find a specific timeframe - the Zoom Windows 10 desktop signs me out, this has happened twice in the middle of a meeting too, it is quite frustrating, anyone else experiencing this?

I do have Zoom installed on a second PC and my phone, but when this occurs, the PC is switched off and the phone (Android) doesnt have Zoom active.

83 REPLIES 83

I also use Teams. There are some capabilities that aren't as great as Zoom. But yes, there are options. 

thanks for responding!

zoom_is_piece_o
Newcomer
Newcomer

Eventually historians will try to understand how zoom could fail given the popularity it got during the pandemic. Please show them this thread.

Wkibbdii jdjdnehehhe gyyyatttttt gyyaattts are juivyyyyy juicyyy I eat them for breakfast gyattttttt

6fahad
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello mark I work here at zoom there. Is an easy solution for this please just go to  on the zoom app go 

To the settings in zoom and then click on lock in account and hopefully this does not happen again if you

Want any further advice this is my email ***********  please stay safe on the internet 

If you keep on getting log out it is a sign of a viruses or insecurities stay safe bye