Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting Reminders

I presently use Calendly to schedule my meeting with an integration with Zoom in my outlook calendar. The attendee is able to schedule the meeting and the meeting shows up in my calendar in office 365. When I check the meeting in my calendar it is th...

ics file link

Prior to the most current update Zoom would automatically create a link to download .ics files into a calendar; the link was included in the information that was in the "copy invitation" button. How can I automatically create this link with the most ...

mjngltn by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Integrate zoom Meeting in Microsoft Bookings

Is there an option to integrate my zoom meeting id in MS Bookings, so customers booking an appointment via my calendar will directly receive the zoom-link for the meeting. Right know I have only found a way to generate a link to MS Teams. But I have ...

RainerNM by Newcomer
  • 14 replies
  • 10 likes

HEADS-UP! End-of-support for Windows 7/8 coming soon!

In anticipation of an influx of community posts we're likely going to recieve, please note that this weekend's release of Zoom Client for Windows will allegedly be the last one with Win7/Win8 support: Please consider updating to Windows 10 or 11 if y...

bstrelko_0-1708635682085.png
bstrelko by Community Champion | Customer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes