Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recorded without being logged in

I was invited to Zoom Session. I forgot to log into my account. I got permission from Host to record session. But I can't find the recording. It's not in my PC. Any ideas would be greatly apprecaited.

Exporting Registration Lists

Today is 10/31/2023. I have a scheduled meeting on 12/5/2023 and have had attendees registering for some time now. I'd like to export the current registration list for the meeting but unable to locate an export tab. I only see the following tabs:"Imp...

TC2023 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording

Hi! I can't convert my recording and I don't know why. Someone can help me please? I'm from Québec and I can't call for a technic support.

Ipad or mobile device

Can Zoom change Ipad. mobile devices original sound from enable , disable to original sound ONoriginal sound OFF our students are so confused it takes us half hour to sound test. waste of time for kids seniors are confused too. keep them singing plea...

Using a webcam with a Macbook Pro

I have a paid account and use Zoom for regular meetings. I use a Macbook Pro with an external monitor and I bought a Logitech webcam to sit on the monitor to use instead of the MBP built in webcam.I launch the meeting and the Logitech is selected aut...

Virtual background not working on my new Mac

I'm using Zoom across two macbooks and the virtual background i used on my old mac is not appearing on my new one. I tried finding the picture in my local library but nothing is coming up when I use the "Go to Folder" search. Is there any other way t...

Resolved! Zoom Desktop app crashes

After some time in the conference, the program hangs and crashes. Reinstallation did not help.I found the crash logging files, and was able to pull the following information using WinDBG: ntdll!NtWaitForAlertByThreadId+0x14:00007ffb`54070934 c3 ret0:...