Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

best tablets for zoom annotate

Hello I like the annotate feature. I currently use the mouse to make my annotations. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. I might start using it in whiteboard as well.

Rfris by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Initiating a meeting

I just initiated a recurring meeting for 4 people scheduled bi-weekly beginning on January 22nd. When should I expect to receive the email with link?

Tomp by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! history and time keeping

Is there a way to look back at your Zoom meeting history to see how long the actual zoom took, as opposed to how long it was scheduled to take?

SusanJ by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Attendee list

Would appreciate helpful tips! I hosted a virtual event a few weeks ago and was unable to stay close to the laptop. I would love to see who of my invited guests attended the event (so I can reach out to each of them and thank them for joining) and if...

shadlar by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes