Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sem música.

The music I play at the beginning of the meeting, while guests are arriving, does not play perfectly. The guests and I couldn't hear it. The music keeps cutting out and sometimes disappears. This also happens when I'm in someone else's meeting, if th...

SolSG by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot join any meeting after upgrading Zoom app

I have been using the Zoom app to join meetings for a couple of years now. I have an Ubuntu 22.04 PC. A couple of weeks ago I was forced to update the version, so I went to the downloads page and downloaded the version for Ubuntu 64 bit. After instal...

photo de profil non apparent

la photo de profil est téléchargée et elle n'apparait pas en réunion caméra fermée. Le clic droit ne laisse apparaitre aucun menu de choix.

aidp by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Support | Cost and its Levels

Hello, I am almost postive something changed in the last year per support cost and its plans For years I had chat support with the pro plan ... then (and this is what I am trying to confirm) then say about four months ago (July 2023) I tried to chat ...

Problemas de video y camara (camara virtual )

Hace unos dias que uso la ultima actualizacion Version 5.16.10 y ha cambiado para mal : Ya no reconoce la camara virtual (ni obs, ni IriumWebCam) en macOS 14.1.1no hay opcion alguna como video (no tengo webcam usb, es una mac mini 2022) que pudo habe...

Napos by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 25821335 & error code 53346421

I'm trying to record Zoom meetings and get one of these codes each time (Error code 25821335 or error code 53346421), unable to record. I've found when I try to save recording to a specific file (I NEED to save it to this file) I get these error mess...

blaurenm by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes