Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

NEW PROBLEM: Blurry Video File

New problem: I post some of my zoom meetings on YouTube. I've been doing this for years with no problem. Yesterday, the ZOOM video file was blurry. Yes, I troubleshooted my camera and YouTube. It is the Zoom file. Zoom used to have an HD setting but ...

CRZ18 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Yealink and Zoom Rooms

I am focusing on establishing a self-automated system where people can check out time slots for a conference room so that they can join zoom meetings without myself being present. I have been looking into zoom rooms to have the ability to connect to ...

How to show a prompt 5mins before the end of the meeting?

I generate the Zoom meeting for the online counseling service by Zoom API. The duration of the meeting is 50 minutes. I have passed the duration: 50 parameter to the Zoom meeting API, but after the test, there are some problems I have to solve:1. The...

Evan132 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting email invitations

Why am I not getting notifications from Zoom when someone invites me to a meeting? I don't see anything in settings where I can change this. I have checked spam folders, etc. and there's nothing from Zoom or the person who invited me. Also this has h...

meg6 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Checking past zoom sessions dates

I have the basic plan. I use it for my Dr visits. I need to check dates of past meets bc I'm not being billed properly. But I've looked everywhere and can't find these dates anywhere. It's insane to not keep track of these ffs.

Multiple USB microphones

Hi. I am using a Blue Yeti USB mic as my main speaker mic. However, I need to have another USB mic to give to a live audience for questions because the Yeti doesn't pickup the sound from 3m away. Does a Zoom meeting support two USB mics? If Yes how d...

Gauranga by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Video problem

My clients can see and hear me, I can hear them but I can’t see them if they use an iPad or laptop, I can see them if they use their phone, only started doing this today so I’m really confused, any suggestions would be appreciated please

SBarnes by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Co-Host Assignment

When I assign a co-host to a specific meeting, it adds that person as a co-host to EVERY meeting on my list. That person will get zoom co-host emails for meetings that they are not involved in. How can I assign a co-host to one specific meeting and n...