Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Continual Request to Update Zoom

Every time I try to log in or start a meeting, I keep getting the same message: Your app version needs to be 5.13.5 or higher to sign in. Please update to continue. I do that constantly and then the same message appears next time.

No updates sent after changing meeting settings

Hi All,I looked up the forum but couldn't find an answer.I'm still new with using Zoom on a windows client (win 10) and created several meetings which an invite was automatically sent. So far, so good.Due to some timing-conflicts the start time of th...

MVRP by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot see user in admin console

We have a user who has successfully joined our corporate account, however, we are unable to see them in the console to assign licenses. User has received confirmation email of successful account transfer and if we attempt to invite them using their e...

cyjkim by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac Sonoma 14.0. Microphone not working.

Just got a new Mac Book pro with a M2 Pro chip. Running Sonoma 14.0 I cannot get the Microphone to work. The Mic works when tested in the macOS setting. Tried the both the Mic in the computer and a plug in mic. They work in other programs like Skype....

Rob111 by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Microphone Not Working followed by Zoom Crashing

We have several users in our environment reporting similar issues that suddenly, after months of being able to use Zoom without issues, that Zoom alerts them mid-meeting that their microphone is not working (even though it had been working just sever...

adrake by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes