cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Ensure Participants Enter Zoom Meetings with Full Name and Track Attendance

Danalvarez947
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi everyone,

I currently host daily Zoom meetings where I interact with various participants. As the admin, along with my partner, we manage screen sharing and microphone control, while attendees mainly join as listeners.

However, I’m facing a challenge that I’d like to resolve. Many participants do not enter the meeting with their full name, which causes issues when trying to identify them during the session. This forces me to interrupt the meeting to ask them to update their name, which takes up valuable time.

I’m looking for a solution that would require participants to enter their full name before they can join the Zoom room. Additionally, I would like to obtain a list of participants with their full names to efficiently track attendance, as it’s crucial for me to know who attends these daily meetings.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or experiences you can share to implement these functionalities in Zoom and optimize the management of my meetings.

Thank you in advance for your help!

1 REPLY 1

meriment
Participant
Participant

You can require registration to ensure you can efficiently track attendance and then use Salepager (a Zoom app) to share the link with each registrant and automate the reports to track attendance.