Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Locating Recordings

Last week I used zoom to record two podcasts. At the session, i hit stop record. Then zoom processed the recordings. I saved them to what I thought was my computer, but they are not there. I can't find them on the cloud either. Any suggestions on whe...

TWT1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Issue joining a meeting via Join in with browser

Multiple people in my organization had started receiving a message saying Join Meeting Timeout or Browser restriction when trying to join a meeting via in browser. This never happened before and no I don't want to use the client to access the meeting...

Smidura by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Streaming Church Service Audio Issue

So, this is the issue. Number one technical support is trash so I will have to look for another platform than zoom because this is ridiculous. If anyone does live streams especially at church maybe you will be able to help. We are trying to fix this ...

Can't Execute CleanZoom

When I try to run CleanZoom (so that I can upgrade from 5.13.11216 to the current version), I receive an error message saying that it can't find the ZoomInstallerFull.msi. I downloaded the file from Zoom, rerun CleanZoom (giving it the path to the .m...