cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to keep guest emails private

Recruitkestrel
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi I am a recruiter and I use zoom for my video interviews I currently don’t use a waiting room and anyone with the link can access the meeting. However the meeting participants report has been really useful to me recently and the report is better if I invite everyone by email instead of sharing the link but it’s important I do not share contact details of candidates and clients for GDPR and other reasons too. I am the host but I don’t want to take part in the interviews they are between candidates and employers. Is there a way I can invite the individuals to the meeting by adding their email to the invite without letting the other participants know each others email address? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Humashankar
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Recruitkestrel 

Take advantage of Zoom's 'Waiting Room' feature to manage your meetings efficiently. Enable this option when scheduling your meeting, creating a virtual waiting area where participants await your approval to join.

Share the meeting link with both candidates and clients.

As the host, you can control their entry into the meeting individually, ensuring their email addresses remain private. Although this method doesn't generate a comprehensive meeting report like traditional email invites, you can still monitor attendance by recording names as they enter the meeting

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Huma

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Humashankar

Hi @Recruitkestrel 

Take advantage of Zoom's 'Waiting Room' feature to manage your meetings efficiently. Enable this option when scheduling your meeting, creating a virtual waiting area where participants await your approval to join.

Share the meeting link with both candidates and clients.

As the host, you can control their entry into the meeting individually, ensuring their email addresses remain private. Although this method doesn't generate a comprehensive meeting report like traditional email invites, you can still monitor attendance by recording names as they enter the meeting

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Huma

meriment
Contributor I
Contributor I

It sounds like you want to send BCC calendar invitations. You could send separate calendar invitations to each candidate in order to avoid having anyone's email exposed. There is a Zoom app, Salepager, that lets you send BCC calendar Zoom invitations to candidates.