Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Stop Synching Google Calendar with Zoom

I want to stop synchronizing my Google Calendar with Zoom to stop receiving calendar notifications through the Zoom app. But on the web portal, when I access Settings > Calendar, it shows a blank page. I already reloaded it, but it never works. Can y...

leongrin by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Salesforce/zoom meetings integration

I have moved to a new position in the marketing department. We had zoom integration for webinars and it did not work for our needs. We have since moved to Zoom Event meetings and the sync is not working within Salesforce to integrate Zoom meetings. I...

registered email addresses not there

Dear community, I have created two meetings in tow different weeks for which you have to register.In the first meeting, all registered email addresses are displayed in the queue report.In the second meeting, no email address is entered, although a bu...

Ivette1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

audio problem

I'm not able to listen the voice of the host. speakers are working properly but I'm not even be able to hear a single word from the host. when i use headphones its audible but not audible with computer speaker. what i need to do

My audio not working

HI Friends, When on a Zoom call, the other participants can see/hear me but I cannot hear them. PLEASE HELP!

BBetts3 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Find Recordings

I just recorded a meeting but can't find the recording. The zoom link was provided by someone else, but I was a cohost on the meeting and was able to record. There was a spoken recording confirmation from zoom and a recording icon in the top of my co...

Resolved! My Shared Screen is super tiny.

When I share my screen - the screen I am sharing appears as a super tiny screen, 3 inches by 3 inches. I cannot make it bigger. I have tried every setting in settings. Nothing changes. My shared screen appears as this little tiny screen attached to t...

BlakeAD by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sound cuts out Zoom on everything

I have a new computer with Windows 11, fully updated and audio drivers are up to date (Yes I checked each of the three that come with Windows 11 ASUS), I have no sound enhancements on or spatial sound. My speakers work perfectly for videos, etc. on m...