Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

share screen

I have zoom on my laptop, but each time I try to share my screen in a meeting, I get a box with the options, but no SHARE button. When this happens, I have to logout of Zoom and come back in. Can anyone help?

terni by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom 5.15.3.4839 on Ubuntu Linux high CPU load

Not sure if this is the right board to report this issue - I recently upgraded my zoom from 5.12.9.367 to 5.15.3.4839 on my Ubuntu 22.04 Linux, and found that the new version of zoom keeps on using 100% CPU even during idle. After I reverted the vers...

fangq by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Urgent takeover of my account before I go away!

Hi, I am in a dire situation....am about to head off to internet free land for a week first thing tomorrow morning. When I am gone I need to get a substitute to teach a class online for me. This person has used my log in details before to teach for m...

Resolved! My Large zoom meeting not working

Hi, I scheduled a recurring meeting with my pro-licensed zoom account which initially has 100 participants limit. Now since more people need to participate, I purchased a large meeting of 500 users now and applied it to the admin user. But still, the...