Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Inviting attendees to meeting

When scheduling a meeting....How can I add emails of attendees without having to type in each individual email?Can I create a list of emails to use each time I schedule a similar meeting?THANKS

Help fixing a recording sharing glitch

Hi, there is an email address that I tried to confirm viewing one of my recordings (ID: 892 2106 5437). The user submitted a request under the email *********** and I approved it. According to the usual procedure, he should have received an email wit...

Video recording missing from Basic Plan

I am missing a recording. I was using the Basic Plan to trial out the paid business plan, therefore this was a local recording because cloud recordings are not enabled on Basic.I recorded two meetings, the first one worked, the second one did not wor...

music issue with dance class with MAC

I use zoom for dance classes since the covid and everything worked just fine. I recently change my computer, but still on MAC, and I tried for hours to change the settings and it seems that the sound does not comes directly from the computer because ...

nantis by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ZOOM interface stuttering is too much

Hello when using ZOOM meeting, interface stuttering is too much. I want to know if it's a problem with PC specification or if it's because I'm using free version. I turned on Task Manager while using ZOOM and checked CPU RAM GPU, but it didn't overlo...

Greenhouse host issue

All of our employees have licensed zoom accounts. For some reason when I try to add a particular employee as a host on an interview invite an error occurs saying he "is not a zoom user." We haven checked that his zoom integration is set up on greenho...

Spontaneous change in video zoom during a meeting

In the last couple of months, it has often happened that the zoom of my video spontaneously changes during a meeting. It suddenly becomes larger and closer, literally “jumping” onto another participant of the meeting. What is this? How can I stop thi...

Zoom and iPhone Focus

If I am in a meeting on Zoom on my laptop, is my status communicated to other devices where I am logged into the same account?For example, does Zoom on my iPhone receive my status from my PC? I ask because I received several phone calls during a meet...

RBenson by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How do you cast your audio to the TV?

When using chromecast to cast a webinar to a TV... How do you cast the audio with the video? In every instance I know of the audio only plays from the casting device and not through the TV speakers...

Danno by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes