Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Timer

When using the timer, are participants able to hear the audio alarm? Can it be muted.

buymv by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

500 internal server error when go live on youtube

I am facing 500 internal server error issue on youtube live streaming. You can see in screensot below.I have cleared my browser cache and cookies multiple time. But this issue remains same. Can anybody help me regarding this issue?I will be thankfull...

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-03 at 2.50.37 PM.jpg
abcdev by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

PARTIAL RECORDING OF MEETING

I am a Zoom pro member.When I started a scheduled Zoom meeting, a pop-up appeared that stated something like: " Recording started in the cloud". The meeting ended about 90minutes later.When retrieving the recording, only the last 30% or so of the mee...

left side of the gallery view is getting cut off

Platform: IpadOSZoom Version: 5.17.10The issue was that the left side of the gallery view is getting cut off by black screen. And when you swipe to speaker view and then swipe back to the gallery view, the black screen part could possibly become a pa...

Concurrent meetings

My company is planning an event where we intend to have many people joining certain rooms at certain timings for meetings, something like the following table. Computer 1Computer 2Computer 3Computer 41.00pmFarmer AFarmer BFarmer CFarmer D1.30pmFarmer ...

address invalid

I teach all my classes via zoom. Lately, many of my attendees are getting an address invalid response.they have the correct link, and meeting number. Can anyone tell me what they need to do to join the meeting.It seems like most of them (that i can r...