cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!! Can't find crucial recording!!

carlyycraftt

Hello,

I hosted a midterm on zoom today and selected the option for it to automatically record the meeting. Once the meeting is over, I go to find the recording and it's nowhere. After some googling I find out that the recording doesn't work if I didn't host it on the app??? I'm very confused because there was no alert or warning that the video wouldn't record and now 150 points are on the line for me and an entire group. 

PLEASE HELP THIS IS URGENT!!!!!!!

Is there any way to recover the recording?? The recording light was on which is why I'm extremely confused. Would Zoom record the meeting just to trash it because I didn't do it on the app?!?! PLEASE HELLPPPPP!!!

2 REPLIES 2

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @carlyycraftt,

Welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad to have you here.

You can checkout this article on how to find your local and cloud recordings.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

carlyycraftt

That is the first page I looked at when looking for the solution. There is no recording under the recording tab. I know for a fact that my recording light was on but have no clue where the recording ended up. I've searched my computer. When I went to the web I found something saying that unless I recorded via the desktop app, then the recording wouldn't save. If that is true, is there any way to find that recording??