cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetings List for Recurring meetings WILL NOT show the entire list

Kimberkq
Newcomer
Newcomer

As of today, 9.3.2024, my Upcoming Meetings will no longer show recurring meetings beyond one month. It will only allow me to see a 30-day look. 

7 REPLIES 7

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Check the meetings list in the web portal.

I'm on the meetings list in the web portal. It only shows one month and not even every meeting which I know was scheduled in that month but only what is scheduled next week! I need to see my entire meetings list! How do I "update my calendar range" which the bot tells me to do but not how to do that!

VolHospice
Explorer
Explorer

I have the exact same problem...

meriment
Contributor I
Contributor I

You can scroll through multiple pages to see more than 30 day's worth. There are also Zoom apps such as Salepager that lets you view all your upcoming Zoom meetings at once.

You can't "scroll through pages" anymore. That's the point. They changed the software. 

This is such a problem. I need to see all my meetings as well. Not sure what we can do now- argh!

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello there,

I'm sorry for the late response.

The filter range for meetings has now been extended to 90 days. Previously, it was set to 30 days due to recent improvements we made to enhance synchronization with third-party calendars like Outlook and Google. The temporary adjustment to 30 days was necessary to ensure these updates worked smoothly.

We appreciate your patience and understanding with this.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?