Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Enable stereo

I am not able to choose stereo output during Meeting from the Zoom scree. I tried to follow the steps given here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004830406-Enabling-Allow-users-to-select-stereo-audio-in-their-client-settings, but I did no...

Number of participant

Is it possible to hide the total number of participants in a large meeting?I don't want attendees to easily know how many people are attending the meeting.

Pal by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Polls

I am a Licensed Host hosting a scheduled meeting. I believe i downloaded the latest client. When I do polls I just do not see the screens in the Help Videos. I don't get to choose which polls to launch. They seem stuck on the first poll launched.

PMCCRSP by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom widow disappears after 40 minutes

I have a private student who studies with me on Zoom. Just in the past couple of months he regularly loses his zoom window after 40 minutes. We have to stop the lesson while he searches for it. How can I help him with this? I have a pro account and t...

Geomend by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes