Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Passcode

Good day, please assist where do l find the passcode for a zoom recording l want students to watch?

Ruu by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My call ends after 5 secs every call

Has anyone else experienced their call ending after 5 seconds every single time they use zoon. I have a computer with more than enought power, no connection issues, tried different video settings, tried different software / hardware setting, tried di...

Persie by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

recording forgotten

I am a professor and I normally record my lectures locally and then upload them on to the university driver. Last time I forgot to record. Is there any way of recuperating the session? Thanks for the help.

JayaK by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Annotating a screen shared to breakout rooms

I would like to share my screen to different breakout rooms, and then get participants to annotate the screen, basically filling out a worksheet that i am sharing. If i share in the main room this is no problem, but for some reason when i use the new...

looking for info on sharederror 4401

In the middle of a meeting my polls stopped working. This was the error message: fail to start, another poll has started error sharederror 4401"There wasn't another poll running. Please help before my next meeting!

external messaging when using zoom

I belong to a governance body and act as an advisor to a board member, when we have board meetings I dont have access to chat or talk during the meetings so cannot directly contact my board member with advice using a zoom chat. I am looking for a cha...

docEd by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes