Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

webcam or audio not work

Hi we have (company)in harrogate and we provide solution to our costumer online through zoom and now days we are facing issue webcam and audio not working on a Zoom call. we have checked manually webcam and audio on PC and having issue only on zoom c...

Meeting Duration not working

this is the JSON I'm sending to the body{"topic": "test","type":2,"start_time": "2021-08-04T15:35:00","duration":3,"settings":{"host_video":false,"participant_video":false,"join_before_host":true,"mute_upon_entry":"true","watermark": "true","audio": ...

view password

Is there any way to allow users to have option to see their password on the screen as they type it in? My 83-year-old not-computer-savvy mother-in-law bought a Zoom account (with my help). She uses Zoom nearly every day, but also has her own Zoom mee...

sharing sound of video

I would like the option to share sound when sharing a video to be permanently on. If I share a video, I always need the sound to be on, but usually I have to tick the box once in every meeting. After that it remembers. But an option to always remembe...

Meeting Registration Approved

When having participants register first for a meeting, is there a way to disable the 'Meeting Registration Approved' screen/message that appears on the screen for the user once they register? I don't want participants to see this screen, specifically...