Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

New User Questions re Accepting Invites

Sorry .. but two new user question to do with accepting invitations. I use OUTLOOK 2019, GOOGLE CALENDAR and WINDOWS 10. When I accept a Zoom Invite the invite goes straight to my trash folder.. and then vanishes when the trash gets emptied. The invi...

Coco Village Avis Commentaires

We use it to communicate with customers, who are individuals in job search or career change. We use it for 1:1 meetings. And at times use it to address gatherings of candidates. Specifically, We use Zoom to help applicants practice for interviews.

Resolved! Zoom with VDI

Hi All, We build a VDI environment and its not meet customer expectations. Our environment:Horizon View : 2103Zoom : 5.5.10(20625) And we do the bandwidth test between 1~2 Mbps Does there have any solution or optimization can help us reduce the bandw...

zn718293 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Registration of 1000 people

Hello there, we are arranging an education with 1000 students for 14 weeks. It is private education, so we need to register each participant separately. For now, we send the registration link to our students, and they register through the link. Then,...

yetgen by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Live stream from Storm to Zoom

I am trying to use zoom livestream feature with Storm Streaming Server. I have set up Storm for this and sending stream from OBS to server works perfectly. But I could not connect it from zoom. Pic below. Please let me know if I am missing anything. ...

Dimitrij by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Logs about time that a participant is talking

✌️Hi everyoneI have to a community of English Learners. Weekly we have a meeting, I would like to take how long a participant is talking, to get data to do an analysis. It's possible that I could get how long the participant was talking? I ha worked...

babuenop by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Virtual backgrounds on ARM Windows Machines

Just installed Zoom, on a Windows ARM device. Went to setup a virtual background and I'm directed to settings, to enable virtual backgrounds. Get to settings and backgrounds is enabled. I go back to the Zoom client and then says my device isn't compa...

tomg35 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes