Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Trying to record locally

I've been using ZOOM (now most recent v 5.8.1 (1435)) for over a year and have never been able to record sessions to my local computer. All settings seem to be correct to allow local recording, the file recording path is correct, but there are no opt...

안녕하세요 월 결제에서 연간결제로 바꿨는데 월별 결제 내역이 취소되질 않습니다.

 2021년 9월 19일, 월 결제를 하지 않고 같은날 서비스를 연간결제로 바꾸기 위해 148.4$를 결제를 했습니다. 그런데 이후에도 계속 월 이용료인 16.49$를 결제해달라는 메시지가 날아옵니다. 혹시 저기에 남아있는 월별결제 사항을 따로 취소해주실 수 있으신가요?

스크린샷 2021-10-04 오후 7.00.07.png

issues in using zoom meeting in laptop

hiI am facing lot of issues since 2 months problem is that when I connected to class with in 10 minutes class disconnected and again if tried to connect it in the same device it won't connect showing incorrect password.After than if I connected in an...

Erro na conversão de uma gravação

Ontem realizei a gravação de uma reunião e quando fui clicar para convertê-la como já fiz outras vezes com outras gravações, não funcionou. Aparece apenas um sinal de carregando por 1 segundo, desaparece e nada acontece. Já tentei algumas soluções su...

Resolved! Break out rooms that synch audio and video

Hello! I am running a zoom with about 100 people, many of which will be calling in separate from their video.We have had trouble with audio being in one room and video in another for those calling in separately.If I have participants select THEIR OWN...

TNgirl21 by Contributor I
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

New Video Edit/Trimmer update

Hi, I am having an awful time trying to trim my recorded videos. Not liking the recent update and am having no luck figuring it out! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Zoom, PLEASE go back to how it was.. New update is not good and useless.

New Editing Process is Horrible and Confusing

Can someone explain to me how to use the new editing feature for new recordings?I click "cut"/"trim", and the only thing I can do is "add" material. I don't want to add anything. All I need to do is cut and discard the first couple of minutes of my m...

MaureenV by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes