Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My video shows to others but not to me

I'm hosting Zoom meetings via a community plugin on my website which then hosts the meeting in browser. Originally all worked perfectly and when I started a meeting with my video everyone could see everyone. Great! Now for some reason, when I host a ...

Temporary unmute not working

Temporary unmute is not working typing something in the chat! Steps to reproduce the error:Come out of full-screen modeOpen the chatType something in it, but don't send itClose the chat using the keyboard shortcut (alt + h in windows) without clickin...

Not able to start a meeting using Zoom api

I am using Zoom Api in Android Studio but after geeting the ZAK token when I am clicking on start meeting with all the paarmeter it gives me error "This meeting id is not valid. please check and try again" how to enter the valid meeting id to start t...

video best quality ?

I can download videos in various quality such as 240, 360, 480, 720. (I'm not sure if that is frames per second or what but certainly the bigger number is better, especially on a big screen) (also bigger file size of course). For Zoom video sharing, ...

webcam or audio not work

Hi we have (company)in harrogate and we provide solution to our costumer online through zoom and now days we are facing issue webcam and audio not working on a Zoom call. we have checked manually webcam and audio on PC and having issue only on zoom c...

Meeting Duration not working

this is the JSON I'm sending to the body{"topic": "test","type":2,"start_time": "2021-08-04T15:35:00","duration":3,"settings":{"host_video":false,"participant_video":false,"join_before_host":true,"mute_upon_entry":"true","watermark": "true","audio": ...