Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting Registration Approved

When having participants register first for a meeting, is there a way to disable the 'Meeting Registration Approved' screen/message that appears on the screen for the user once they register? I don't want participants to see this screen, specifically...

Personal Audio Call features

I recently purchased the PAC add on anticipating that I could do the following:Have 50 people on a call via their landline or mobile phone. Have them on mute until they indicated to me (the host) that they wanted to ask a question ... by pressing a k...

Resolved! Past Meeting Not Found

Hi there. On June 13, 2021, I hosted a zoom meeting with a client. I joined by PC; she joined by phone. I'm pretty sure I recorded the session. I went into my zoom account and there is no record of the meeting ever taking place, yet I have the zoom m...

Resolved! Sync meetings schedule with multiple calendars

Our default calendar is set to Google Calendar as the majority of our users use it.We've onboarded a subset of users into Zoom from our partner org. The partner org uses Office 365 Calendar.Is there a way to allow some users to configure Calendar Syn...

avshch by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

New User Questions re Accepting Invites

Sorry .. but two new user question to do with accepting invitations. I use OUTLOOK 2019, GOOGLE CALENDAR and WINDOWS 10. When I accept a Zoom Invite the invite goes straight to my trash folder.. and then vanishes when the trash gets emptied. The invi...