Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Comparison of Clouthub Meets and Zoom Meetings

Has anyone used Clouthub Meets and how does it's functionality (like annotate and whiteboard tools, etc.) compare to Zoom? I have a client who is convinced zoom is stealing our personal information and selling it and wants me to use Clouthub instead,...

dargan2 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Generate Zoom summary before meeting ends?

Hi there, I often have private meetings with clients back-to-back, but I use my personal meeting room for all of them so that my clients only have to keep track of one meeting link. I have been starting to enjoy zoom meeting summaries but I would lik...

Resolved! Audio mutes with piano playing

I have a new HP Spectre x 360 laptop with an Intel core i7-1139OH processor, 512 GB Intel SSD +32 GB memory which runs on Windows 11. I am a music teacher. When I speak into the microphone, the sound is fine. But when I play the piano, the piano mute...

MJ3 by Newcomer
  • 39 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! How to send a recording

Yesterday I hosted a two-hour informal meeting. The recording was saved but it's too large to send.How can I divide up the recording into segments so it's "sendable". Thank you.

Issue when using a green screen with virtual backgrounds

I am trying to use a green screen with a virtual background, but it is not rendering properly. When I select the "I have a green screen" it is showing only a silhouette of me embedded in the background. I am unable to select the color option as shown...

Nessa_A by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes