Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Alternative host not saving on Zoom Chrome Extension

Hello,Has anyone encountered a problem with the chrome extension when trying to add a host and saving? every time I try to schedule a meeting and add an alternative host it doesn't save just refreshes and stays on the same pop up window and not savin...

Darroyo by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to see participants in waiting room

Over the past 2 weeks we have had several instances (on multiple accounts) where participants say they are in the waiting room and getting the message waiting for host to start meeting yet the meeting has started and the participants are not visible ...

ATTCH by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

screen shuts off during meetings

hello,during meetings my screen goes black and i cannot see the screenshare, but when i switch to a different tab it lightens up but is still very blurry. note i dont mean its deems but completly off, keyboard and mouse still works but i cant see any...

shoval by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3rd Party Caption Recording

When recording a meeting and using a 3rd party captioner, do the 3rd party captions get recorded with the meeting to be shared with the recording? Also will the 3rd party captions be used to create the transcript of the meeting for download?

Waiting room message

Has anyone had the issue where the waiting room message is an old one and you can't change it. I just can't figure out where it is! I go to the account settings and I can see the options - but my old message doesn't even show up in there. I just can'...