Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom link

Piripi1974
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi all!

I've been using zoom for a wee while and then all of a sudden when I've sent zoom meeting links out to my clients, when they open or click on the zoom link, they are being prompted to 'Please sign-in with a commercial zoom.......' Can someone please help me to navigate (I'm presuming) my end when scheduling a zoom meeting. 

Thank you so much.

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Piripi1974.

This is likely due to having checked the "Require authentication to join" item under Security when scheduling a meeting:

Ray_Harwood_0-1716514450415.png

Note that this requires that they be logged into a Zoom account, but further, please note that there are certain types of logins that can't be intermingled in this regard.  For example, apparently you are on a commercial account, but some of your attendees might be on government or healthcare accounts.  

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thank you for answering, please mark it as solution.

Spoiler
It sounds like your clients are encountering an issue with accessing Zoom meetings due to authentication settings. To resolve this, you can check your Zoom account settings and ensure that meetings are set to allow participants to join without requiring them to sign in. When scheduling a Zoom meeting, ensure that you select the option for participants to join via a link without needing to log in to a Zoom account. Double-checking these settings should help ensure a smoother experience for your clients when they click on the meeting links you send them. If the issue persists, you may also want to reach out to Zoom support for further assistance with troubleshooting the specific settings affecting your meetings. And for those who are in need of essay writing services, www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-5-websites-write-essays-you-academic-lifesavers-your-jake-richard-ln2be is a great resource for you because it provides a list of the best services, complete with detailed reviews and user experiences. The information was very helpful in choosing the right service, and the essays I received were of high quality.