Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

recover interrupted zoom meeting

I do not believe I have a personal zoom account but I do have a work account but I don't think that matters here. I was sent a zoom invitation to a personal, non-work meeting that abruptly ended because of zoom time limitations. There was no option t...

Breakout rooms limit

Dear all,I have a question about breakout rooms, it is not 100% clear to me how the limit of participants actually work.Please, tell me, which of these 2 examples is correct:1. We have 500 participants in one zoom conference, we will be able to assig...

Camera crashing during meeting

Hi all, I have an issue it seems when more that four people join my Zoom link my camera crashes. Except for when I apply a background filter to my camera it works? The laptop is using the latest driver from manufacture and Windows 11 Thanks

tmacar by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom

Hello there I am siraju123I have a question about the zoom error- not connectedso if you have this problem - check the network problem-reload the zoom-sign out and sign in againFollow these steps to get out of the error Thank yousiraju123

Embedded Passcode

The community, I already enable the embedded passcode on my zoom meeting ID and link, sometimes on the other side (the participants) inform us that they need to enter the passcode when they try to join the meeting. Many of them successfully joining b...