Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout rooms

Hi. I am creating break out rooms ahead of my meeting on Friday. The 'pencil icon' that is usually there to rename the breakout rooms is not there, only the bin icon to delete the room. Any suggestions anyone? Thanks in advance!

Plant by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

losing connection after 40 mins of zoom meeting

I have Pro subscription. I use it to engage with my yoga students. Lately, my voice has started to break up on opening and what is more disturbing is that after 40 mins of an hour long session, I lose connectivity. Even after rejoining, I'm not able ...

Vanita by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

errors in my meeting

When host is sharing his screen, meeting is stuck to only me and if I on my camara or mic my meeting is not responding and suddenly leaving meeting. please reply me..

D_S_D_I by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

low video qaulity

Dear Zoom Support, Kindly activate 720p quality of our video which we are using for our online church service. We are having poor quality video despite of having good internet bandwidth.