Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Демонстрация

Подскажите, можно ли включить демонстрацию для всех автоматически на все конференции?

Zoom Recording

Hey!I was in a meeting (I was set as the host), and recorded the whole thing, but after finishing the recording, it disappeared and I couldn't save it! Moreover, it seems that I was not logged in - is there any chance I could still get my hands on th...

Gintssm by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

External Cam doesn't work with Zoom

Internal camera on my Surface Pro is broken. The external camera I purchased works well but not with Zoom, When I enter a Zoom meeting I can see the other party(ies) but they can't see me. Does anyone know how to fix ? I have several upcoming Telehea...

screen share causing freezes

I've developed a recent issue when I attempt to screen share: my zoom interface freezes while screen sharing or as soon as I stop screen sharing (people on the other end can still hear me, but I can't click on the interface or write in chat, and the ...

ELW by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes

Resolved! Allowing users to edit/manage existing meetings

I have a paid Zoom account which has an existing meeting scheduled for March. I'd like to allow a member of our company to manage that meeting, mainly in order to update the polls and to see the list of registrations for that meeting. I've added that...

JoeyO by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes