Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom freezing

My zoom keeps freezing. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I've had a computer tuneup to fix any possible corruptions. Still the same issue. Just random "not responding". Before meetings. Signing in. During meetings. Etc... Anyone experience this? I'm...

JoRMT by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

No Volume Slider!!

I'm running on A Samsung Galaxy tablet. In Zoom meetings, the volume is almost impossible to hear. I have boosted the tablet to the maximum volume, but nothing seems to happen. And when I go to Zoom Audio Settings, there is NO Volume slider!

NoFe2O3 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

翻訳版字幕オプションについて

翻訳版字幕サービスを契約しています。会議中の参加者の会話は翻訳字幕が出ると思いますが、画面共有してZOOM会議中に英語の映像を流す際にサイトから流れる英語の音声にも字幕が付きますでしょうか。受講者向けに日本語字幕を出した会議を行いたいです。

Risassy by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting survey results

Hello, I sent out a survey post Zoom meeting. I was wondering how I can export the data to present to our leadership team. ThanksValerie

Local recording not found

This morning, I recorded a Zoom meeting locally. The initial recording was interrupted, so I stopped recording. Then, I began a 2nd local recording. When I closed the meeting, I received a "recording failed to convert" message. I am now only able to ...

Problems with screen sharing

One of my students is having a problem when I screenshare. I'm sharing a slide set and one student's screen is not getting refreshed. His view is about 4 or 5 slides back. After a long period of time (10 - 15 minutes), his screen view finally catches...

Updates Not Working

Everytime I've tried to install a new update, I get an error message that it wasn't updated. I use Windows 11 and 365 and it looks like a Windows Installer opens to do the zoom updates. I have a client meeting next week with 10 people and I'm nervous...

ABJami by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes