Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! waitroom

Can I bring a person into a meeting from the waitroom then have him return to the waitroom? if so, how is it done?

KCPS by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hide attendee list

How can I hide attendee names for others in a meeting? We’re hosting a meeting where the attendee list should not be visible to other attendees due to data security reasons.

Zoom Survey Options

Hello - If I opt to not send my survey immediately after the meeting ends, and am using a 3rd party survey, does Zoom automatically email out the survey to my registrants, or do I need to use a 3rd party platform to deploy the survey? Thanks in advan...

EHelmich by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ZOOM GOT STUCK

Whenever I connect to a Zoom call over WiFi from my laptop, the Zoom desktop application starts and sits on the "Connecting..." screen for a good 30-45 seconds. Internet speeds are 300 plus megabytes up and down.