Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout Rooms

Has there been any talk of designing the breakout rooms so that they are each showing on the hosts main screen as indiviual rooms (think picture in picture). With the increase in education to conduct small group work this could offer more flexibility...

Ahomes by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mic, Speaker, and Camera profiles

Hi-- I'm a many meetings per day Zoom user. My computer offers many permutations of microphones, speakers, and two cameras. My ask is for Zoom to create profiles whereby I can switch between valid profiles. For example, I have a great USB Jabra speak...

IlliniDoug_0-1645399116732.png

Zoom Recordings

Hello! Does Zoom automatically keep a copy of every meeting on their servers, in case of legal action?I did not record the meeting myself, locally or in the cloud. If yes, I want a copy of a meeting that I scheduled with others.Is this possible via a...