Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

hyperlinks break in invention outlook

hiin zoom client when sending invitation with default email, we receive the link brokeI try changing in outlook the parameter Automatically wrap text at character https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/WhctKKXPgkThgGTXxLgHtfvFQtdDrzQLtjbcJqBDNSmtwqB...

image001.png
takoroni by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hybrid meeting with interpretation

Hello everybody,I need your help with this scenario please:I have an Hybrid meeting with interpretation between two languages. The interpreter is not in the floor but online.i want to make each participant in the floor able to listen to the language ...

Zoom Meeting recording

Is there a way to recover a Zoom recording using the Meeting ID Number?I did press start and stop record on local computer; however it not convert at the end of the meeting.When I checked my recordings, it's not listed.

LeahYap by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video suddenly stopped working in 2022

I've been using zoom for years, professionally & personally. The problem began late December/early January - I'm unable to join video anymore when I join a video. I've uninstalled and reinstalled zoom. I've confirmed my camera works by itself. I've d...

ETin2022 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to record a meeting from the tablet

We are running into an issue with recording from the tablet to automatically send it to the cloud to then share with others. We can only record when we use the "Meet Now" function and not when a zoom meeting is created prior. Is there a way to record...

Watermark

Hi, I joined a meeting today and I saw the screen was full of watermarks of my email. I went online to see if I had watermarks on, which I didn't. I turned it off and on but nothing changed. I don't really know what to do now.