Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screensharing Malfunction

Hello everyone,whenever I am trying to share my screen, the fellow participants of my zoom call are not able to see what I am showing them. They only see a black screen with my cursor.However, when I use a different device (for instance my iPad), it ...

email after manipulating a recurring meeting

I use a recurring meeting for weekly seminars and every time I change the alternate hosts on the day before the seminar zoom sends out an email to them and it confuses them. I can't really manipulate or update the meeting details without it sending o...

March 2022: FAQ on reporting changes

So just a question regarding the announcement of changes with reports upcoming on March 1."Last Updated: January 26, 2022As part of our continuous efforts to implement best-in-class privacy and security practices for all users, starting March 1, 2022...

Issue with sound

For the past two days, I've had three meetings where the participant sound is on at the beginning of the meeting and all of a sudden I do not hear the participant anymore even if they have changed nothing and their mic is still active. I've also noti...

Microphone not working

Hello, my microphone is not working only on Zoom. On teams it works as well, and the same applies to google meet, skyoe and webex. I've tried to proceed as indicated here in solved posts (uninstalling, switching off and re-installing; checking that t...

noemialb by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Sound problems.

My audio has suddenly stopped working. Neithr the speaker nor the microphone are working.My windows 10 device managr tells me both the speakers and the microphone are connected and working. Any advice as to what else I might try?