Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No Audio from iPAD through ATEM Mini

Presenting powerpoint and other files through my iPAD Air (2022)...but cannot present videos (embedded or otherwise - like YouTube...etc.) because the AUDIO does not seem to function when I do this. I am connected through an HDMI cable.... and yes - ...

Using a PA mike as input on phone

We use a phone with a directional mike to broadcast our church meetings. Is there any way to hook our phone into the PA system in order to use that microphone as our input microphone? We think that this will eliminate a lot of background noise, and s...

Meeting Template & Breakout Rooms

I have a recurring meeting every 2 weeks in which I have 3 teams join. I use breakout rooms to manage those 3 teams. I have a template that I have defined for this recurring meeting. What I would like to have available in this template are the breako...

WMTUser by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Video cirlce buffering

I am the host and I set up the Zoom meeting okay but as soon as I start it, the video switches off and I get a circle buffering. But then the app freezes and no one can get access to the meeting even though they were initially in it. I have submitted...

No arrow next to Share Screen Icon

Hi, I have enable screen sharing as my default setting in Zoom. However, I get a notice that The Host has turned off screen sharing". There is no arrow next to the Share Screen icon for me to click on. How do I enable screen sharing while in a zoom c...

Resolved! Automactic Recording won't stop

I have unticked the record automatically in my account settings. I uninstalled the mac version and reinstalled the latest mac version but zoom continues to record automatically when I begin a meeting. Can anyone help me figure out what I am missing o...