Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Voting Features

Is there any other feature that provides voting capability within Zoom that can be used for voting? Does the feature allow participants connected by phone to vote?

Gallery view bug

Can someone help me fix this? It always happen whenever someone started a screen sharing when i used gallery view, and it won't back to normal even if the shared screen is stopped.

Mpsh by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Password is incorrect

I'm so tired of this I just wanna enter the meeting.I've entered the ID of the meeting and everytime I enter the password it says it's incorrect, I'M SURE it's correct and I've searched about this problem, I've tried restarting my device, I've tried ...

Rev1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows in gallery view stuck

Hi, my gallery view suddenly shrank and became smaller squares with up to 4 on the same row squeezed next to each other ie whether I have 2, 3 or 4 participants thee gallery view display them all on 1 row rather than on 2. I also no longer can move t...

Ysl by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video/Camera issues

I have two issues with how my zoom shows my image from my laptop camera:1. It is slow loading, and exhibits a warning "virtual background is still loading". Without the virtual background, it is still slow loading. This was not a problem with my prev...