Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio Issues with screen sharing

We have regular meetings on zoom that include sharing screens for music. Today out of the blue we can no longer hear the music. We can hear people talking before and after fine, but nothing when the music starts. Occasionally we could hear a muffled ...

zoom sober support meetings

I am looking for zoom sober support meetings this weekend starting 5/27/22 can someone email me please and let me know where i can find them . i need to attend one a day for an hour thank you in advance

Zoom defaulting to rear facing camera

When I dock my computer, Zoom recognizes the USB external camera mounted to my monitor. However, when I undock, Zoom defaults to my rear facing camera and I need to manually change to my front facing camera on my Win10 laptop. Is there a camera prior...