Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom volume issue

Hi. Whenever join zoom meeting, without headset, I got volume issue Maximum volume is too small, I can't hear properly. But when I turn on that speaker button on zoom, even the lowest volume is too loud.

Hantuuu by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 11 / low system resources

Since upgrading to Windows 11 (regular end-user track--nothing Insider), I've found a Zoom session (using the Zoom client) often eventually produces a "Low system resources may affect your audio quality. Try closing some applications to improve perfo...

Oneota by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 6 likes

will zoom every allow simultanous breakouts

I have submitted a feature request to see if there is a possiblity to allow simultanous breakout coordinators.We are in need of it as we have 200 + that come to a weekly meeting. Right now, only one can do this probably due to the challenge of two pe...

shaunr by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pwa for a Chromebook

I downloaded the zoom pwa to use on a Chromebook. My problem is that if I click on a zoom link - it does not work with the pwa? How can I solve this?

Dosco by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Find a life partner

Hi Folks, So any thoughts on some of the new Meeting features released this week? Live Transcription - now available on all accounts.Two-way chat now available in a Waiting Room.Meeting attendees can now stop all

polls

I like to create some basic polls and a couple of questions: 1. I would like to import this by a CSV file rathern than typing each individual multiple choice basic poll. Is this possible, if so can I get a template and instructions.If not, is does zo...

shaunr by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants on the same screen

I can only get 9 participants on the screen at one time, the rest go on to other pages/screens even in Gallery view. I'm using the same computer, monitor, etc. and I can't find the video settings to allow up to 49 participants. Any suggestions?

jcraik by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes